Win a Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster - 2022 Giveaway

admin1

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 7, 2017
Support Strat-Talk.com

Hendrix Strat

Show that you support Strat-Talk.com and enjoy an advertising free experience at once! When you upgrade, you'll have a badge under your username that shows you support the site. You will see no ads and no side bar and your contribution will go directly to support the operation of Strat-Talk.com. Members who upgrade will be entered into a drawing to win a Stratocaster. To enter simply purchase a Silver, Gold, Platinum or Double Platinum account upgrade on the strat-talk.com website by January 6th, 2023. Each Account Upgrade comes with special account badging and provides entries in the Fundraiser Giveaway. The higher the Account Upgrade you purchase the more times your name will be represented in the drawing and the better your chances at winning. If your membership expires on or before January 7, 2023, you will need to renew or upgrade your existing membership to gain access to the giveaway. You can check the expiration date of your current membership by going to the bottom of the page here https://www.strat-talk.com/account/upgrades. You will see your expiration date. To renew the same upgrade, you will need to wait until it expires; then, it will be available. You can upgrade to a higher tier package (more giveaway entries!) or a new auto-renew package at any time. You could consider upgrading your membership to gain more entries. If you are an existing active Silver, Gold, Platinum, or Double Platinum Member whose membership does not expire on or before January 7th 2023, you will be automatically entered into the drawing! If your membership does expire before January 7th, 2023 and you want to renew, simply visit the upgrades section after your membership expires and renew it. To enter, visit https://www.strat-talk.com/account/upgrades while logged into your account.

Guitar Prize

Fender Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster - Olympic White

Guitar Prize

Guitar Prize

From Fender
Honoring the electrifying "Voodoo Chile" who popularized the Stratocaster guitar and its tremendous sonic flexibility, the Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster gives you the same fiery tone and playing feel to wield as your own. Full of incendiary vintage tone and classic style, this extraordinary instrument features signature touches and unique appointments based on his distinctive "flipped-over" guitars.

•Reverse headstock with signature on rear
•Special neck plate with silhouette and engraved “Authentic Hendrix” inscription
•American Vintage ’65 pickups with reverse-slant single-coil bridge pickup
•Reverse-mounted pickups creates reverse pole piece stagger for subtly changed string-to-string volume balance
•9.5”-radius “C”-shaped maple neck with medium jumbo frets

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Full details, Terms and Conditions can be found at the official Fundraiser Giveaway Page here:

https://www.strat-talk.com/pages/2022_Strat_Talk_Giveaway/

Bladesg

Funk Meister
Silver Member
Oct 31, 2013
Australia
‘Winners outside of the lower 48 USA will be responsible for all shipping and customs costs.’

😩

oatsoda

Puck of Paradox
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2011
The Shack, Nova Scotia
I followed the instructions, but never could see where my renewal date is. I must be on the auto renewal thingy, because my profile never seems to have an identity crisis. Hope I’m signed up to win because a little more Olympic White would be most welcome through the long dark winter.

Fingers crossed baby!

(I won’t complain about the shipping and customs ransom costs either)

Jimi Lightning

Most Honored Senior Member
Dec 21, 2016
Ontario, Canada
“OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES

… Winners outside of the lower 48 USA will be responsible for all shipping and customs costs...

…The Terms and Conditions can be found at the following page:Terms and Conditions
kool
Thanks, I read through that but missed it…
Ive turned down things like this as the shipping cost is not provided and sometimes is wayyyy too high.
Duty and Taxes are to be expected but the cost of shipping and if a courier is used a cross border brokerage fee ( some do charge that as I found out the hard way….lol ) on top off the shipping and taxes makes a great deal not so much.

Eric_G

Senior Stratmaster
Jan 10, 2021
Quebec
kool
Thanks, I read through that but missed it…
Ive turned down things like this as the shipping cost is not provided and sometimes is wayyyy too high.
Duty and Taxes are to be expected but the cost of shipping and if a courier is used a cross border brokerage fee ( some do charge that as I found out the hard way….lol ) on top off the shipping and taxes makes a great deal not so much.
I’ve imported 2 guitars from the US. One was shipped by @Lonn, no issue whatsoever. We used USPS/Canada post. I think there was a 6$ clearance fee added. No tax no duties.

The second one was from SweetWater. A travel size acoustic that was boxed in an oversized box. They couldn’t ship to Canada because the box was too big (140” length + girth formula).

I ended up having it ship to Lonn who nicely repacked it in a realistic box and shipped it to me.

Both time the shipping costs was about 95 USD if I recall correctly.

ST made a similar promotion a while back. Never knew who won it… makes me wonder if it was ever given ! ???

I know ST may not be allowed to tell who won it, but it would be nice for the last winner to speak up.

summer69

Strat-Talker
Sep 13, 2010
Denmark
Nice guitar. It is kind of funny to see a Hendrix reference guitar without the tremolo arm (mounted). He was as far as I know of the first dive bomber.

Boubou

Senior Stratmaster
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2009
Montreal
I’ve imported 2 guitars from the US. One was shipped by @Lonn, no issue whatsoever. We used USPS/Canada post. I think there was a 6$ clearance fee added. No tax no duties.

The second one was from SweetWater. A travel size acoustic that was boxed in an oversized box. They couldn’t ship to Canada because the box was too big (140” length + girth formula).

I ended up having it ship to Lonn who nicely repacked it in a realistic box and shipped it to me.

ST made a similar promotion a while back. Never knew who won it… makes me wonder if it was ever given ! ???

I know ST may not be allowed to tell who won it, but it would be nice for the last winner to speak up.
I remember because of the Dark Night color, that’s 2020, not sure about last year

https://www.strat-talk.com/threads/...i-strat®-hss-dark-night-the-winner-is.555695/

Boubou

Senior Stratmaster
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2009
Montreal

https://www.strat-talk.com/threads/and-the-winner-of-the-player-plus-hss-stratocaster-is.574927/

https://www.strat-talk.com/threads/...i-strat®-hss-dark-night-the-winner-is.555695/
look at admin1‘s posts

I’ll pay the shipping and duties if I win