What do you call a group of Eric Claptons all together?

Guy Incognito

Senior Stratmaster
May 14, 2019
Here and now
You should all be suspended!
Catch me if you can but Before you accuse me, show me your Badge.

I Ain't going down with Another Ticket and I'm not gonna Find myself locked in a White Room drinking Strange Brew Like a prisoner singing the Same old blues until it's Second nature.

Say what you will but Don't blame me because some Pretty girl with a One track mind and a Bottle of red wine left you Broken hearted Crying Tears in heaven with your Pretty blue eyes.

Sometimes a Man in love acts like a Man overboard because he Needs his woman. It all depends. I mean It's in the way that you use it. You could be the Lonely Stranger or you could Keep on growing till you reach the Superman Inside.

Take a chance,
it'll be Better in a little while.

Or suspend me. Lol. I'm So tired of copying and pasting song titles.

Stratafied

Dr. Stratster
Oct 29, 2019
North of South
Catch me if you can but Before you accuse me, show me your Badge.

I Ain't going down with Another Ticket and I'm not gonna Find myself locked in a White Room drinking Strange Brew Like a prisoner singing the Same old blues until it's Second nature.

Say what you will but Don't blame me because some Pretty girl with a One track mind and a Bottle of red wine left you Broken hearted Crying Tears in heaven with your Pretty blue eyes.

Sometimes a Man in love acts like a Man overboard because he Needs his woman. It all depends. I mean It's in the way that you use it. You could be the Lonely Stranger or you could Keep on growing till you reach the Superman Inside.

Take a chance,
it'll be Better in a little while.

Or suspend me. Lol. I'm So tired of copying and pasting song titles.
Well done !