We lost a valuable member - Au revoir Ryan !

Wound_Up

You can call me Duane 😁
Jan 23, 2020
NW LA
I have, if you read 3 messages above, you will see a word from his parents that referenced Strat-Talk..
Yea. If you read the notifications, I "liked" that comment right after I left mine. If you read, you'll notice my comment didn't come from a post on this page. It came from your post about him passing. Meaning I quoted something that wasn't on this page. Because I hadn't made it this far.

But as soon as it posted, I saw the comment on THE LAST PAGE. Hence why I liked it. Not sure there was a need to be snarky about it.

Last edited:

Eric_G

Senior Stratmaster
Jan 10, 2021
Quebec
Yea. If you read the notifications, I "liked" that comment right after I left mine. If you read, you'll notice my comment didn't come from a post on this page. It came from your post about him passing. Meaning I quoted something that wasn't on this page. Because I hadn't made it this far.

But as soon as it posted, I saw the comment on THE LAST PAGE. Hence why I liked it. Not sure there was a need to be snarky about it.
I wasn’t snarky at all, just assumed you may not have read the whole thread and wanted to point you to the reaction of his parents. Sorry I didn’t check if you had liked the post or not.

Fender Phil

Strat-Talker
Jul 22, 2015
Windsor Ontario Canada
Ryan has been on my mind for the last couple of months, and I don't get to frequent this forum as often as I would like to.

I did a search and found the sad information of his passing. I wasn't ready for this today.

I live in the same city as Ryan did. We spoke on the phone several times, met in person several times, had guitar dealings several times. As I got to know him, he impressed me with his passion and knowledge of this hobby.

I genuinely know that I am missing him.