was I a strat guy all along?

waynebrain

Strat-Talk Member
Nov 21, 2022
london
hello from london but now living in sweden. I will look forward to posting my guitar soon, maybe you have a good guess as to what it is from my avatar? pleased to meet you all.

Boneman68

Strat-O-Master
Apr 12, 2021
CA
Welcome to Strat Talk! Looking like an American Performer, would love to see the pics, you are obligated now!. I imagine its nice and cold in Sweden this time of year. Stay toasty!

waynebrain

Strat-Talk Member
Nov 21, 2022
london
Welcome to Strat Talk! Looking like an American Performer, would love to see the pics, you are obligated now!. I imagine its nice and cold in Sweden this time of year. Stay toasty!
hi there, two feet of snow now, I had to basically dig the car out from it. cool country beautiful sky up here in the north, even with my bad eyesight I can see galaxies. here comes the post then, thanks for the welcome.

simoncroft

Still playing. Still learning!
Silver Member
May 30, 2013
SE England
Welcome to Strat-Talk! I'm glad to know there is snow in Sweden. That's how it should be at this time of year. Too many times when I visited cities in mainland Europe in the last 20 years, I'd see people outside drinking coffee in months that used to be so cold, you couldn't feel your own chin after a few minutes!

Boddah

Strat-Talk Member
Nov 11, 2022
Scotland
hello from london but now living in sweden. I will look forward to posting my guitar soon, maybe you have a good guess as to what it is from my avatar? pleased to meet you all.
Hello and welcome, I'd say your playing a 68 reissue from the amazing people of Fender Japan?.

Alex_C

Strat-Talker
Apr 19, 2021
Florida
three telecasters, gibson sg custom, mosrite ventures model, three fender mustangs, two univox hi fliers, there really must have been 50 guitars I have owned in the past, three being the early 90's fender 68 models.
Nice! I've never played a jag. Recently built a JM, plays and feels great, not loving the sound when plugged in. :(
Love strats (s-types) and teles (t-types). Never found a gibson that rocked my world. My favorite brand is Carvin/Kiesel, they just seem to work for me.