The PRS Silver Sky is the best sounding, best playing "Strat" I've ever owned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intune

Most Honored Senior Member
Jan 14, 2021
Edmonton, Alberta
should we discuss this and find out the maximum thread page limit?
:)

No not really. The thread will probably go on forever regardless. The point of a SS being a fender Strat has been beaten to death. So I’m not sure why you quoted me saying anything about that when I didn’t say anything about the SS being a strat 🤔

92 Fiesta Red 62

Senior Stratmaster
Apr 27, 2022
TEXAS
Since when was voice not an instrument?
Oops—I meant “instrumentals”

I should know better than to post without my reading glasses!
I knew an actual Clapton fan would prove me wrong :) Let's call it the exception that proves the rule.
I’m not saying it’s a ground-breaking album.
I like it.
It’s early-90’s Clapton.
If you don’t like that, you won’t like the disc.
One of the three “vocal” songs is Buddy Guy and Clapton trading licks on a 10-minute version of “Don’t Know Which Way To Go”…that one tingles my Pringles.
It also has the original (studio) version of “Tears in Heaven”, which some people hold against the album and the artist.
Again, I like it, but YMMV.

Last edited:

92 Fiesta Red 62

Senior Stratmaster
Apr 27, 2022
TEXAS
Gawd, I forgot how good this movie was, including the soundtrack. Greg Allman was pretty chilling and convincing as a scary drug dealer.
Yeah, Allman was the best actor in the film, and he wasn’t an actor.

The real actors were good, too, but I had to remind myself throughout the film that that dude was a singer/musician, not an actor.

92 Fiesta Red 62

Senior Stratmaster
Apr 27, 2022
TEXAS
I read on the net that if we break the net it will divide into multiple alternate nets, each with its own alternate facts, all being equal, and none being true or false because on the net, there is no true or false.
Even if that were to happen, the Silver Sky still won’t be a Strat in any of those alternate nets/realities.

Last edited:

Della Street

USS Parasite
Platinum Supporting Member
Jan 9, 2022
USA
I read on the net that if we break the net it will divide into multiple alternate nets, each with its own alternate facts, all being equal, and none being true or false because on the net, there is no true or false.
this is profound.
that's where Lew moved on to, probably - to one of those alternate nets - and left us a gift of this thread, which is neither true nor false, just awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.