TC Zeus (Klon)

Papa Che

Strat-Talker
Mar 25, 2017
Denmark
Never have I played a Klon style pedal. Bought this TC Zeus just to reach the free postage when I bought some stuff last month! I’m glad I did! Stacks so much better after my Wampler Euphoria than Pantheon!

It’s crazy good sounding and makes lead playing very easy and smooth.

Am I missing on any other overdrive? Should I get a TC Rat? I don’t have distortions but maybe I should have?

Anyway love this pedal! And it’s tiny!
6C8400FE-7AD4-4A50-8C29-0240B9F09253.jpeg

Believer7713

The Pink Bunnyman Frankenstein
Silver Member
Dec 27, 2016
KC
Nice!!! Never played the TC version but I love my KWM!!! One that I have been really digging on lately is the Demon FX Dual Gun which is a clone of the Duelist. There is a thread about it that's like a bajillion pages now.

soulman969

Most Honored Senior Member
Jan 5, 2016
Fort Collins, CO
My entire outlook on overdrive pedals changed when I got my first klone. They are almost a must have pedal IMHO. To answer your question, I've never personally dug the sound of the Rat style pedals with Strats, but that's just me.
To a certain extent I agree. I have a Tumnus Deluxe which is nice even on it own and it does work nicely when paired with another OD. I just bought an Nobels ODR-1 and while it's also a nice stand alone OD when paired with the Tumnus that combo is outstanding for me as a low gain choice. Very amp like.

Papa Che

Strat-Talker
Mar 25, 2017
Denmark
ODR-1 is on my to get list! Maybe even the Nobels Mini. Tried Wampler Belle and it didn’t really click for me. Will try the original and see how I bond with it.