Supro Owners??

WilseyFanPDX

Strat-Talker
Nov 12, 2019
Portland OR
Any love for the Supro here? I normally use a Princeton Reverb but I just bought a Blues King 10 on a whim and boy was I surprised. What a killer little amp! It has a great 50s Chicago blues sound that I just can't get out of my Fender. Plus, the price is right and the quality is top notch.

Eric_G

Senior Stratmaster
Jan 10, 2021
Quebec
Any love for the Supro here? I normally use a Princeton Reverb but I just bought a Blues King 10 on a whim and boy was I surprised. What a killer little amp! It has a great 50s Chicago blues sound that I just can't get out of my Fender. Plus, the price is right and the quality is top notch.

I have a delta king 12, it’s a brilliant little amp.

stormsedge

Senior Stratmaster
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 7, 2012
East Tennessee, USA
I have a BK10. I find it takes me a bit to get it dialed in (no hurt, no foul). About the only amp I own that I do not use pedals with. Some days I love it...and it really depends on the guitar I put on it. Other days, it is on the "to trade" list. Time will tell.

crankmeister

Most Honored Senior Member
Jul 9, 2020
USA
I have that amp. I love it. It’s my “no pedals, I just wanna play” amp.