Supro Owners??

WilseyFanPDX

Strat-Talker
Nov 12, 2019
Portland OR
Any love for the Supro here? I normally use a Princeton Reverb but I just bought a Blues King 10 on a whim and boy was I surprised. What a killer little amp! It has a great 50s Chicago blues sound that I just can't get out of my Fender. Plus, the price is right and the quality is top notch.

Eric_G

Senior Stratmaster
Jan 10, 2021
Quebec
Any love for the Supro here? I normally use a Princeton Reverb but I just bought a Blues King 10 on a whim and boy was I surprised. What a killer little amp! It has a great 50s Chicago blues sound that I just can't get out of my Fender. Plus, the price is right and the quality is top notch.

I have a delta king 12, it’s a brilliant little amp.

stormsedge

Senior Stratmaster
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 7, 2012
East Tennessee, USA
I have a BK10. I find it takes me a bit to get it dialed in (no hurt, no foul). About the only amp I own that I do not use pedals with. Some days I love it...and it really depends on the guitar I put on it. Other days, it is on the "to trade" list. Time will tell.

crankmeister

Most Honored Senior Member
Jul 9, 2020
Republic of Gilead
I have that amp. I love it. It’s my “no pedals, I just wanna play” amp.

Tsjackson

Senior Stratmaster
Mar 15, 2016
UK
I had a delta king 12 and I think it was one of the best amps I’ve ever had, sold it to the harmonica player I jam with and he uses it for guitar and harmonica and it sounds equally wonderful for both.

I’d avoided supro for a long time cause me and a mate messed around one night with 2 big ones, can’t remember what they were but they were both 2x12 combos I’m guessing at least 20w and they sounded really nice but really mellow. No sparkle or top end, i love bright amps and these 2 supro were far from it.

But then me and the same guy went to guitar village and he tried a delta king 10 and my god it was incredibl! Such a big sound from such a small thing. He bought that on the spot and I went home and bought a delta king 12 the same day.

B6B6C52F-E211-4305-A523-C848366FFF36.jpeg

Telecaster54

Strat-Talk Member
Dec 10, 2019
83F560A3-486B-4923-ACCE-3430386CAEBE.jpeg

not mine but identical. 1967 Trojan with original Jensen C10R.

surprisingly good sound. I think I paid $375 a few years ago. Mines almost mint.