Really? Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

simoncroft

Still playing. Still learning!
Silver Member
May 30, 2013
SE England
I’m pretty sure she’d still have it even if she didn’t get tested.
Sadly, Covid hasn't gone away, and neither have Covid denying folks. They don't seem to respect the additional risks healthcare professionals like your wife take.

One of my best friends has had Covid twice, despite all the jabs. Two of his family have "long Covid", meaning they suffer fatigue and memory fog after more than a year.

I really hope your wife gets better soon.

nosmo

Senior Stratmaster
Dec 13, 2020
Tir-na Nog'th
Your missus is a brave and hearty soul to do this good work. Many thanks to her and the others in the health care system. 👍👍

I can't imagine the courage it takes to keep going into the "hot zone" every day to help others, knowing that even with every precaution possible, you are likely to get infected with a fatal disease. Surely hope she makes it through OK again.

Danny D

Senior Stratmaster
Aug 2, 2019
The swampy desert.
Sadly, Covid hasn't gone away, and neither have Covid denying folks. They don't seem to respect the additional risks healthcare professionals like your wife take.

One of my best friends has had Covid twice, despite all the jabs. Two of his family have "long Covid", meaning they suffer fatigue and memory fog after more than a year.

I really hope your wife gets better soon.
"One of my best friends has had Covid twice, despite all the jabs.">>>> Think about that statement. My first thought it, "Why get the X shot at all?"

Neil.C

Most Honored Senior Member
Mar 3, 2012
Surrey, England
Just had my fourth jab, we'll be getting them every winter.

Thank Gawd for the vaccinations, we had a thousand people a day dying of Covid here pre jabs. :(

I had Covid previously after 3 jabs but it was just like a cold/weakness for a fortnight however I was still able to walk my dog. Frightening to think of what it would have been like if I was not immunised.

Cesspit

Senior Stratmaster
Sep 4, 2016
Oxford England
Both my wife and I work in adult social care so we've been exposed to the Covid on a daily basis.
We were fortunate when we caught it in 2020, delta variant before the vaccine came out.

Luckily we were not that ill, hardly at all really and we've been clear since. Hope she is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.