'Randy Rhoads: Reflections of a Guitar Icon' on Amazon Prime Video

Wound_Up

You can call me Duane 😁
Jan 23, 2020
NW LA
Screenshot_20220814-022514_Chrome.jpg

Currently watching this documentary about Randy on Amazon Prime Video. Narrated by Tracii Guns. It's a DAMN GOOD documentary. Anyone that has Prime should watch it.

They've got a Pink Floyd documentary on there, also, about the making of one of their albums. It's damn good, also.

Anyway. Just thought I'd share. 🤘

Stratoman10

Dr. Stratster
Silver Member
Aug 24, 2015
Va. Beach, Va
I watched a history of the beginnings of Pink Floyd on there last night. The best part was with the Great Gig In The Sky singer. The rest wasn't bad but the narrarators got on my nerves

I saw the ad for RR but probably won't watch. For some reason I never caught the RR bug

The Allman doc is pretty good too

Murdog

Senior Stratmaster
Gold Supporting Member
May 7, 2021
U.S.A.
View attachment 584308

Currently watching this documentary about Randy on Amazon Prime Video. Narrated by Tracii Guns. It's a DAMN GOOD documentary. Anyone that has Prime should watch it.

They've got a Pink Floyd documentary on there, also, about the making of one of their albums. It's damn good, also.

Anyway. Just thought I'd share. 🤘

Nice! Going to have to check this out!

AntStrat

Dr. Stratster
May 6, 2019
US
Just finished👍

Not what you would call a RR fan per say but it was a good watch, an interesting history of the times and Randy's impact. I think they portrayed him honestly as the good guy he was.

On a side note Rudy Sarzo is in the good guy category as well.

revtime

Senior Stratmaster
Jun 17, 2014
kansas
I will never understand for all of my life why Randy got on that plane.
Very good doc on the early days of Randy and how he was surrounded by music and people who fostered his ambitions.
Its tough to follow your dream with Aholes in your life who think its a joke. Parents/teachers etc. You HAVE to cut those toxic people out of your life.

Latest posts