Is Beth Mowins absolutely the worst sportscaster ever?

Is Beth Mowins absolutely the worst sportscaster ever?

• Of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No doubt!

• Absolutely!

• Total voters

Baelzebub

Dr. Stratster
Nov 1, 2019
State of Disbelief
I came her figuring I was probably the only one who didn't know who Mowens was, as on the rare occasion I do watch a sporting event I always turn off the sound rather than listen to the inanities they spout to fill time, but it appears I'm not.

The only one I ever found truly entertaining was John Madden. He used to crack me up. The only Joe Buck I know was The Midnight Cowboy.

Boubou

Senior Stratmaster
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2009
Montreal
We like to watch tennis, there are always two commentators, the lady, will just not shut up, she has to comment on every ball.
As an aside I wish baseball players stopped spitting so much, maybe commentators could start mentioning it every time a player spits, that would show how ridiculous it is.
I mean it’s not like they are out of breath from their workout, the only professional athletes eating chips as they play

AncientAx

Still hacking ....
Nov 24, 2010
Maryland
We like to watch tennis, there are always two commentators, the lady, will just not shut up, she has to comment on every ball.
As an aside I wish baseball players stopped spitting so much, maybe commentators could start mentioning it every time a player spits, that would show how ridiculous it is.
I mean it’s not like they are out of breath from their workout, the only professional athletes eating chips as they play
A lot of baseball players still have the nasty habit of chewing and dipping ......,