I think I prefer Stratocaster at times.

Theleman

Strat-Talker
Sep 19, 2017
shed
The strat felt quite cool, and sounded open and classic in the noodling. I think I will be playing Strat more than any other guitars from now.
I understand why Stratocasters are the most popular electric guitar of all times. :)

Theleman

Strat-Talker
Sep 19, 2017
shed
I dislike that song so much it just doesn’t matter.

Yeah, I understand your feeling. There are other songs and genre of music I don't like. Some music, songs and concerts they rave about, but I have no feelings about them. I suppose a person's liking certain music or song is strictly to the person's musical taste, and people can be different. In my case, I am not keen on Metal music or recent chart music - I don't have a faintest idea what they are about these days.

This song was easy to play along, was good piece to practice, and I was familiar with it because I used to hear it so much in my office working days :) I thought Strat goes well with the song. Frankly it is not my favourite song either.

Rene Asologuitar

Strat-O-Master
Mar 19, 2022
Seattle, WA USA

Wesfield stratocaster playing along Show Me The Way by Peter Frampton.​

Playing along by ear (missed a couple of beats :( but feels it is good practicing and fun keep noodling a few minutes a day.

Hi Theleman,
Great way to get your practice accomplished.
Peter Frampton is another legend I love, and this song is a fav!
Love this.
Rene

Theleman

Strat-Talker
Sep 19, 2017
shed
Hi Theleman,
Great way to get your practice accomplished.
Peter Frampton is another legend I love, and this song is a fav!
Love this.
Rene

Thank you Rene. :)
This used to be one of my favourite song many years ago.
But it is amazingly refreshing to listen to it again, and good fun
playing along it. A great song for sure.
Now I listen to Blues and Country more. :D