Heavy Metal Memories...

sam_in_cali

Scream for me Strat-Talk!
Silver Member
Feb 21, 2014
SoCal
(Cue the Duncan Hills Coffee jingle...)

Screw all of your hot sauces and beer, Cannibal Corpse knows what all you maniacs out there crave....COFFEE!

https://metalinjection.net/metal-merch/cannibal-corpse-makes-coffee-now

If you need to get violently caffeinated, Cannibal Corpse has you covered. The band has just introduced their new Beheading and Brewing coffee made in collaboration with Concepts Cafe. Better yet, the bag features artwork done by longtime Cannibal Corpse artist Vincent Locke to really kick your ass into gear in the morning. Pre-orders for the coffee are available here.

"When the guys said they wanted the most KILLER coffee on the planet…they spared no expense and took no shortcuts to bring this maniacal beast to life!" said Concepts Cafe of the coffee. "A year went into this project, cupping beans from around the world, tuning down to a diabolical roast level, & custom artwork from the legendary artist Vince Locke himself.

"This Organic Bali Blue Moon is the premium bean with tasting notes of black licorice, vanilla, & cedar that will LIQUIFY YOUR BRAIN! The roadie's choice, this roast is a smooth brew, hot or cold, and keeps the neck cranking to the blast beasts all the way through the encore! So brutal you might just have to buy (2), and keep one for the record collection, or send as the most epic gift ever! If you love the most Extreme Metal…then you must drink the most EXTREME COFFEE!!!

Cannibal-Coffee.png

sam_in_cali

Scream for me Strat-Talk!
Silver Member
Feb 21, 2014
SoCal
Good Monday morning you Metal Maniacs out there.....my ears are still ringing from last night's WASP/Armored Saint show. This was the 3rd night of their tour in Tempe, AZ and both bands sounded phenomenal with special attention being paid to the vocal department....John Bush and Blackie Lawless--I swear those two have some THE BEST pipes, still to this day, in this genre.

I went with my daughter and her BF, neither of who particularly listen to even know much about 80's metal but even they left impressed. All in all, a pretty rad show for those of you out there that are looking for a trip down memory lane \m/

Armored Saint:
IMG_9791.jpg

Getting ready for WASP...
IMG_9795.jpg IMG_9805.jpg IMG_9830.jpg

Exhead

Strat-Tinkerer
Jun 19, 2014
Temples of Syrinx
Good Monday morning you Metal Maniacs out there.....my ears are still ringing from last night's WASP/Armored Saint show. This was the 3rd night of their tour in Tempe, AZ and both bands sounded phenomenal with special attention being paid to the vocal department....John Bush and Blackie Lawless--I swear those two have some THE BEST pipes, still to this day, in this genre.

I went with my daughter and her BF, neither of who particularly listen to even know much about 80's metal but even they left impressed. All in all, a pretty rad show for those of you out there that are looking for a trip down memory lane \m/

Armored Saint:
View attachment 602645

Getting ready for WASP...
View attachment 602646 View attachment 602647 View attachment 602648

Blackies voice sounds great. Looks like a fun one.

Stone

Most Honored Senior Member
Dec 17, 2019
Mean Streets
Dayum did not Know you guys were doing another Colab !!!
Awesome!! what a great cover, Superb playing as always from the Metalum Bro's, love the Vocals Jim and great production 🤟
Saw Gonzo on Drums, superb tight playing there
Great Song choice as well
Scott that Caddy is awesome !!!

🤯

fretter

Strat-O-Master
Aug 19, 2014
PA
Probably the coolest festival I've been to. Went to visit a good friend who had tickets. Was listening in the parking lot some, then went in for Slayer, Sabbath, Maiden.

festsuper92.jpg

Quikstyl

Strat-O-Master
Nov 10, 2018
Bay Area, CA
Ok, so this will be a thread where anyone can post any of your own heavy metal/hard rock wail-outs ( or even just distorted/fuzzed out craziness.)
I love the blues too, but I think we need a little fun Metal thread to keep us feeling young.
Here I am trying to show off by doing a 3rd rate Yngwie Malmsteen rip-off (forgive the bad sound- it's a MIM strat thru a $99.00 Peavey.)

">

This one's called "Shards".

Quikstyl

Strat-O-Master
Nov 10, 2018
Bay Area, CA
Ok, so this will be a thread where anyone can post any of your own heavy metal/hard rock wail-outs ( or even just distorted/fuzzed out craziness.)
I love the blues too, but I think we need a little fun Metal thread to keep us feeling young.
Here I am trying to show off by doing a 3rd rate Yngwie Malmsteen rip-off (forgive the bad sound- it's a MIM strat thru a $99.00 Peavey.)

">

This one's called "Dirty Biscuit"

Quikstyl

Strat-O-Master
Nov 10, 2018
Bay Area, CA

">

This one's called "Between Days".