Gear room decor

Lonn

Mod Admin
Staff member
Jul 6, 2014
Carmel IN
I picked up a couple of things at hobby lobby yesterday and brought up some other things that I used to have mounted when I kept all my stuff downstairs. I was really psyched about the light switch cover until I got home and realized it’s the wrong type lol. I’ll probably use mounted on the wall anyway. The black guitar thing on the floor is a hologram. The Fender logo changes to electric guitars depending on how you look at it.

25E5264C-F2C9-430E-93C3-4B167AC12D4F.jpeg 9B050128-36F1-4ADF-8C90-637C9C503BF5.jpeg

Eric_G

Senior Stratmaster
Jan 10, 2021
Quebec
Nice gear… I would swap the light switch to use that cover. You can probably get one for under 5$…

not so sure about the little angels TBH.. but to each his own. :D

BluesForDan

Senior Stratmaster
Silver Member
Feb 2, 2008
southern NH
I have a couple of posters in tubes that I want mounted under glass in frames, a neat needlepoint Les Paul picture (needs a new backing panel).

Have to plan the wall I want to build, and the enclosure of the staircase. Then deal with the floor. If I have to use any epoxy finishes on the floor, be able to air the house out while it cures. Want to do this when my brother goes to FL for November.

I originally thought I was going to have 4 walls to use to hang stuff directly. I'll have to settle for suspending stuff from wires.

Stratoman10

Dr. Stratster
Silver Member
Aug 24, 2015
Va. Beach, Va
I have that same poster. I've seen a Gibson and Mesa clock I'd like but they have cords. If they were battery powered I'd snap one of them up