Fender GTX Owner's Club

BuddhaFingas

Senior Stratmaster
Feb 16, 2019
Chino Hills, CA
My guitars and I are proud new owners of a GTX-50, to complement my bass' Rumble Studio 40.

Will anyone else 'fess up? :) Be not ashamed, oh fellow modellers. Come, let us be lost in the presets together.

50 amps for a quarter the price of one!

First impression: Holy cow, what a step up from my Vox VTX-20.

valor19

Senior Stratmaster
Platinum Supporting Member
Jun 17, 2010
Huntsville, Alabama
I just picked up a Mustang GTX 100. I mostly have Orange amps but the GTX seemed super versatile so I pulled the trigger. Happy with it so far. It is not complicated, but more complicated than throwing a pedal in front of an Orange amp. Think once I learn it in more depth I will appreciate it more.

Last edited:

BuddhaFingas

Senior Stratmaster
Feb 16, 2019
Chino Hills, CA
One thing Fender did really well with these amps is make it possible to set up as simply or as complexly as you want - - unlike a lot of modelling amps, it's easy to "get it out of its own way."

Tons of power and flexibility but only if you want it.

syco

Strat-Talker
Sep 1, 2022
Tuttle, Oklahoma
I own a GTX 50 . I'm just strictly a " home " player , but I absolutely love this amp . Bluetooth connectivity is a b!tch on occasion , but don't use that much . The presets are a good starting point . I know it's not the same , but gives me the ability to sample a "likeness " of amps and pedals I would most likely never be able to buy or try out . Getting it's step sibling the LT 50 tomorrow or this weekend hopefully ..... if fraud ex deems it so .

BuddhaFingas

Senior Stratmaster
Feb 16, 2019
Chino Hills, CA
Welcome, fellow home player.

Time to start a club member list, as we've reached THREE:

1: BuddhaFingas - GTX 50, Rumble Studio 40
2: Valor19 - GTX 100
3: syco - GTX 50, LT 50 inbound