Rene Asologuitar

Strat-O-Master
Mar 19, 2022
Seattle, WA USA
Original composition, Words and Music by Rene A.

Inspired by lovely Fairfield, CA, where Clarissa stayed for her Physical Therapy Internship during summer of 2022. We stayed in her beautiful Air BNB residence, and enjoyed the food and weather of California.

Dedicated to all loving peoples of our world, our field of dreams in our midst, come and enjoy peace, hope and love!!!

Danny D

Senior Stratmaster
Aug 2, 2019
The swampy desert.
Original composition, Words and Music by Rene A.

Inspired by lovely Fairfield, CA, where Clarissa stayed for her Physical Therapy Internship during summer of 2022. We stayed in her beautiful Air BNB residence, and enjoyed the food and weather of California.

Dedicated to all loving peoples of our world, our field of dreams in our midst, come and enjoy peace, hope and love!!!

Love it! I worked in Fairfield for five years. My wife and I lived in the neighboring city of Suisun City. Best wishes to you.

Rene Asologuitar

Strat-O-Master
Mar 19, 2022
Seattle, WA USA
Hi crankmeister,
Hi Danny D,

We love our story in Fairfield.
We went and drove to Huckleberry's. Also hang out and enjoyed the food in Suisin City.
The weather was perfect, and the people are very nice.
We frequented Travis Air Force Base, and also the local Catholic Church.
Thank you for your great feedback!
Rene

Danny D

Senior Stratmaster
Aug 2, 2019
The swampy desert.
Hi crankmeister,
Hi Danny D,

We love our story in Fairfield.
We went and drove to Huckleberry's. Also hang out and enjoyed the food in Suisin City.
The weather was perfect, and the people are very nice.
We frequented Travis Air Force Base, and also the local Catholic Church.
Thank you for your great feedback!
Rene
I considered writing lyrics and music about the homeless population and conditions on Texas Ave. I wanted to call it "Unfair Fields". Unfortunately I never got a round to it.