Epic guitar, epic shirt, epic player

YohanTheMan

Senior Stratmaster
Sep 3, 2020
Denmark
Saw that the other day. 70s Gilmour was just so effortlessly cool. He wore normal clothes when a lot of other rockstars were playing dress-up. With his beard, long hair and black Strat, he had timelessly cool look.

Boubou

Senior Stratmaster
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2009
Montreal
Saw that the other day. 70s Gilmour was just so effortlessly cool. He wore normal clothes when a lot of other rockstars were playing dress-up. With his beard, long hair and black Strat, he had timelessly cool look.
He was also a pretty good player.
I think he wore the same t-shirt for the last 10 years of his carreer, I guess he knew what was important

YohanTheMan

Senior Stratmaster
Sep 3, 2020
Denmark
Montreal Canadians, Hockey Team from Quebec Canada
Cheers man. Logo looked familiar, but couldn't put my finger on where I'd seen it before.
I figured you wouldnt get it, being from Denmark
It probably should be a bit bigger in Daneland considering we got a few players in the NHL and out national team ain't too bad. Football (soccer) and handball is everything here sports-wise.

It's a cool looking shirt. If one of the Danes gets traded there I might just get a hold of a jersey.

Jimbo99

Senior Stratmaster
Jun 5, 2021
Palm Coast, FL
I have a collection of stitched jerseys in a closet. I like them because the material lasts forever. NFL Eagles, Dolphins, Seahawks. MLB are Phillies & Pirates. NBA for a tank top style is 76ers. Also wear t-shirts underneath them. I like athletic wear, the Nike soccer jersey & similar end up working for cycling. Anything that wicks sweat.