Cry Baby bottom plate

Strat Jacket

Senior Stratmaster
May 11, 2018
Illinois
Hey, I have a Cry Baby wah that I bought back in the 70s. one of the battery leads broke, and in the process of "gonna fix this" somehow the little rubber feet got lost. I ordered a new set from the LGS (took forever and a day to get here) and when they finally did, I can't locate the bottom cover plate now. D'oh!
Anyone have an idea where to get parts for a Cry Baby? :mad:

tanta07

Senior Stratmaster
Feb 28, 2019
Colorado
Hey, I have a Cry Baby wah that I bought back in the 70s. one of the battery leads broke, and in the process of "gonna fix this" somehow the little rubber feet got lost. I ordered a new set from the LGS (took forever and a day to get here) and when they finally did, I can't locate the bottom cover plate now. D'oh!

I may have one laying around. I'll take a look.

busyangel1

Strat-Talk Member
May 7, 2022
Dunlop sells them on eBay as a kit $20 comes with the feet . You may have to settle for one with the built in battery compartment bottom if you have a vintage one. Much more convenient!
Good luck.

Attachments

• AA959819-AAAC-4D77-B5F9-928C1550CA8F.jpeg
    AA959819-AAAC-4D77-B5F9-928C1550CA8F.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 2

stratblast

Strat-O-Master
Jan 17, 2015
OMAHA, NEBRASKA
Oops. I know how that feels I sympathize with you. But I lost my whole cry baby several years back and at one point considered buying another one off eBay. At that time I saw several sellers selling them …I imagine if you do a little searching you can by the whole cry baby for about what you paid for those footings. Good luck. Hope you find the bottom plate. Look at it this way if you order a whole cry baby then find the plate you will have a spare.